We come from a variety of backgrounds. Some of us grew up in the church. Some recently discovered Jesus. At Faith, we recognize the unique purpose of each person and the gifts that they bring. Though each of us has a unique witness to the power of the Gospel, as a community we believe:
- That the Bible – the 66 books of the Old and New Testaments – is the authoritative and inspired Word of God.
- That there is One God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His incarnation, His sinless life, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and the promise of His visible return.
- In the blood of Jesus as the only provision for cleansing from sin; salvation is received as a free gift of grace through repentance and faith.
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 1:8, by Whose indwelling presence we receive power for holy living and access to all the supernatural ministry of Christ.
- In the resurrection of both the saved to everlasting life and the lost to everlasting punishment.
- That the chief purpose of man is to love the Lord his God with all of his heart, mind, soul, and strength – and his neighbor as himself.
- In the practices of baptism and communion as instituted by Jesus Christ.
Well, what church would advertise that they’re not friendly?
In addition to many children’s events we hold throughout the year, we are always looking for ways to reach out to those around us (and for more helping hands!).
We provide a nursery during both Sunday School and church and have Christian Education programs for all ages, including a mid-week youth group for high schoolers.
We follow a “blended” worship format, incorporating both older and newer songs and other elements in our worship services.
We heartily fellowship with the churches in our community, but are not formally affiliated with any denomination.
Faith @ 9 am
Faith at ELEVEN am